Spam

From: "Geocrawler(dot)com" <archiver(at)db(dot)geocrawler(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Spam
Date: 1999-09-19 13:04:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Tim Perdue" <tim(at)perdue(dot)net>
Be sure to reply to that address.

Sorry about the spam that came from my site, Geocrawler. I have revoked the user's rights.

Here is the info that Kent registered with, if anyone wishes to take this further with his ISP:

Kent Diskey
diskey(at)nwark(dot)net
208.136.254.134
springdale-058.nwark.net
19990918215911pm

I hate spammers and go to great lengths to protect email addresses and mail lists from it, but nothing is foolproof when you are dealing with "these types of people".

Tim Perdue
tim(at)geocrawler(dot)com

Geocrawler.com - The Knowledge Archive