money;money;money

From: "Geocrawler(dot)com" <archiver(at)db(dot)geocrawler(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: money;money;money
Date: 1999-09-19 03:04:14
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Kent Diskey" <diskey(at)nwark(dot)net>
Be sure to reply to that address.

READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

I found this
on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A
little

while back, I
was browsing through newsgroups and came across
an article similar to this that said you could make

thousands of dollars
within weeks with only an initial investment of

$6.00! So I
thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but

like most of
us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it
said

that you send
$1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated

in the

article. You then
place your name and address in the bottom of

the list at
#6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.

(There are thousands)
No catch, that was it. So after thinking it

over, and talking
to a few people first, I thought about trying it.

figured: "what have
I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,

right?" Then I
invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!...

within 7 days,
I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked?

figured it would
end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In

my

first week, I
made about $25.00. By the end of the second week
had

made a total
of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over

$10,000.00 and it's
still growing. This is now my fourth week and I

have made a
total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in

rapidly. It's certainly
worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent
more

than that on
the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and
most

importantly, why it
works... Also, make sure you print a copy of
this

article NOW, so
you can get the information off of it as you
need
it.

I promise you
that if you follow the directions exactly, that you

will start making
more money that you thought possible by doing
something so easy!

Suggestion: Read this
entire message carefully! (print it out or

download it.) Follow
the simple directions and watch the money
come in!

It's easy. It's
legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (plus
postage).

IMPORTANT: This is
not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not

illegal; and it
is virtually no risk - it really works!!!

If all of
the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE:

Please follow these
directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can
be

yours in 20
to 60 days. This program remains successful because
of

the honesty and
integrity of the participants. Please continue its
success by carefully adhering to the instructions.

You will now
become part of the Mail Order business. In this
business

your product is
not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in

the business of
developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations
are

happy to pay
big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made

from the mailing
lists is secondary to the income which is made
from

people like you
and me asking to be included in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: Get
6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on

each piece of
paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
Now

get 6 US
$1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6
pieces of

paper so the
bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent

thievery). Next, place
one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and
seal

them. You should
now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece
of

paper stating the
above phrase, your name and address, and a
$1.00

bill. What you
are doing is creating a service. This is absolutely

legal? You are
requesting a legitimate service and you are paying
for

it! Like most
of us I was a little skeptical and a little
worried

about the legal
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with
the U.S.

Post Office (1-800-725-2161)
and they confirmed that it is indeed

legal! Mail the
6 envelopes to the following addresses:

1.) Bill Lijewski
807 Keast
Hutchinson, KS 67501, USA

2.) Rodney Fadler
P.O. Box 244
Herculaneum, MO 63048, USA

3.) Kent Diskey
2114 North tull ave apt#4
Fayetteville, Ar 72704 usa

4.) Robert Sham
1039 Lamplighter Rd.
Niskayuna, NY 12309, USA

5.) Vlntoiu Gheorghe Serban
C.P. 72-21
Bucharest, ROMANIA

6.) Justin Amoyen
235 Oakridge Dr.
Daly City, CA 94014, USA

STEP 2: Now
take the #1 name off the list that you see
above,
move

the other names
up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc. ...) and
add
YOUR
name as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change
anything you need to, but try to keep this article

as

close to the
original as possible. Now, post your amended article

at least 200
newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000
groups.)

All you need
is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more

money you make!

This is perfectly
legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18

Sec. 1302 &
1241 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of
these
steps

for yourself and,
whenever you need money, you can use it again,
and
again.

PLEASE REMEMBER that
this program remains successful because
of

the honesty and
integrity of the participants and by their

carefully adhering to
the directions. Look at it this way, if

you are of
integrity, the program will continue and the money

that so many
others have received will come your way, too.

NOTE: You may
want to retain every name and address sent to
you,

either on a
computer or hard copy and keep the notes people
send

you. This VERIFIES
that you are truly providing a service. (Also,

it might be
a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark
paper to reduce
the risk of mail theft.)

So, as each
post is downloaded and the directions carefully
followed,

six members will
be reimbursed for their participation as a List

Developer with one
dollar each. Your name will move up the list

geometrically so that
when your name reached the #1 position
you

will be receiving
thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an
opportunity

for only $6.00
($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above).

Send it now,
add your own name to the list and you're in
business!

---DIRECTIONS----FOR HOW TO POST TO
NEWSGROUPS------------------

STEP 1:

You do not
need to re-type letter to your own posting. Simply

put your cursor
at the beginning of this letter and drag your

cursor to the
bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from

the edit menu.
This will copy the entire letter into the
computer's memory.

STEP 2:

Open a blank
'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top of

the blank page.
>From the 'edit' menu select 'PASTE'. This will

paste a copy
of the letter into notepad so that you can add
your

name to the
bottom of the list and to change the numbers of
the
list.

STEP 3:

Save your new
notepad file as a '.txt' file. If you want to
do

your postings in
different settings, you'll always have this
file to go back to.

STEP 4:

Use Netscape or
Internet Explorer and try search for various

newsgroups (on-line forums,
message boards, chat sites,
discussions).

STEP 5:

Visit these message
boards and post this article as a new
message

by highlighting the
text of this letter and selecting 'PASTE'

from the edit
menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header

that everyone sees
as they scroll through the list of postings

in a particular
group, click the post message button. You're done

with your first
one! Congratulations... That is it! All you

have to do
is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after
you

get the hang
of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each

newsgroup! ** REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST
IN, THE MORE

MONEY YOU WILL
MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF
200**

That is it!
You will begin receiving money form around the world
within
days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.
Box due to the large amount

of mail you
will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can

invent

a name to
use, as long as the postman will deliver it.

**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

Now the WHY part:

Out of 200
postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very low

example). So then
I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the

letter.

Now, each of
the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the

MINIMUM 200

postings, each with
my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to

each of the
original 5, this is an additional $25.00 for me.

Now those 25
each make 200 MININUM posts with my name at #4

and only 5

replies each. This
brings in an additional $125.00. Now, those 125

persons turn around
and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at

and receive 5
replies each, I will make an additional $625.00.

Ok, now here
is the fun part, each of those 625 people post
MINIMUM

200 letters with
my name at #2 and they receive 5 replies each.

That

just made me
$3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this

message to 200
newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5

persons

per 200 react,
I will receive an additional $15,625.00!! With an

investment of only
$6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer

on the list,
you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups,

and send out
another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your
name at

number 6 again.
And start posting again. The thing to remeber

is: do you
realize that thousands of people all over the world are

joining the internet
and reading these articles everyday? JUST
LIKE YOU

are now!! So,
can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works??

think so... People
have said, "what if the plan is played out and
no

one sends you
the money? So what! What are the chances of
that

Happening when there
are tons of new honest users and new
honest

people who are
joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and

are willing to
give it a try? Anyway, it is only $6.00 for
a chance

at thousands. Estimates
are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every

day, with thousands
of those joining the actual internet.

Remember, play FAIRLY
and HONESTLY and this will really work.