problem

From: 1999luo(at)163(dot)net
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: problem
Date: 1999-09-11 09:38:54
Lists: pgsql-ports

Gentleman:
Excuse me to ask you a question about postgresql.I install postgresql-v6.5.1 on slackware linux(kernel-2.0.34).At first,it
worked well.But just after one day,it told me that it bound fail
for address was already in use and it couldn't create unix stream
port when the system restarted.I had tried to use different unix port
by using "configure --with-pgport=portnum"(such as 5454, 5445 and so on)
and then installing again but every time the same phenomenon occurred.
Look forward to your reply.Thanks a lot.

163 http://www.163.net
163http://cool.163.net