Re: [INTERFACES] Trying to find a PostgreSQL interface

From: "Daren R(dot) Sefcik" <daren(at)partnersdata(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Trying to find a PostgreSQL interface
Date: 1999-08-25 17:05:08
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

> You may also try Zope (http://www.zope.org)

FYI..I have just recently gotten ColdFusion on Solaris
to work with the ODBC driver and PostgreSQL-6.5.1.
I am still playing with it a bit, but it seems to be
working well...if anybody else is interested in doing this
as well I would be happy to hear from you.

Daren

PS..Zope is cool..I was using it until we decided to go with
ColdFusion.