libpq++ -- need a sample or code snippet which accesses the database

From: inkle c <inkle99(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: libpq++ -- need a sample or code snippet which accesses the database
Date: 1999-08-23 04:36:55
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

I am pretty frustrated by finding out that I couldn't use libpq++ to
access database as freely as I would use
java jdbc. My basic need includes:
list all the tables inside a database
create a table
list all records in the table

Let me know if you know any of the above, I use a PgTransaction object
as shown in src/interface/libpq++/example, then neither Exec("CREATE
TABLE xxx") nor
ExecCommandOk("CREATE TABLE xxx") is able to create a table for me.

Any comments? Thanks.

inkle