Re: [INTERFACES] libpq++ ---- PgDatabase instance problem

From: inkle c <inkle99(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: prlw1(at)cam(dot)ac(dot)uk
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] libpq++ ---- PgDatabase instance problem
Date: 1999-08-20 13:38:39
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Well, this is where the problem comes because PgDatabase() is a
protected constructor, myclass doesn't inherit from PgDatabase. In
simple words:
class myclass {
public:
myclass();
private:
PgDatabase db;
}

myclass::myclass():db(NULL){
some-other-stuff-goes-here
};
the above codes causes me trouble as I described
below, any ideas how to fix it? I also tried
PgDatabase db as a global variable and init it to
be NULL, but this causes the same problem.

Thanks.

inkle