Error with Perl interface

From: "Geocrawler(dot)com" <archiver(at)db(dot)geocrawler(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Error with Perl interface
Date: 1999-08-18 18:23:47
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

This message was sent from Geocrawler.com by "Magnus Mengelbier" <mmengbr(at)ibm(dot)net>
Be sure to reply to that address.

Thanks to Tom Lane, Thomas Lockhart and Lamar Owens...

Since we are running the environment as a test and development platform we went with Tom Lanes fix by downgrading perl to version 5.004 something... We will do a re-install of the environment as well as clean up the system and I'll let you know of the outcome. Our idea is to slim the system to bare bones.

Magnus

Geocrawler.com - The Knowledge Archive