pgaccess

From: Russell Nelson <nelson(at)crynwr(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgaccess
Date: 1999-08-18 04:45:14
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

pgaccess is really cool. I'm introducing it to some fairly
computer-naive users, and they don't understand how things work very
well. I'm concerned that they'll fill out a form, and forget to
update the database. Is there any way to set a "changed" variable, so
that I could pop up a window if they have changed any of the fields?
Also, it would be *much* better of the search results were updated if
the user presses "update". Much, much better.

I'm not on the list; please cc responses to me.

--
-russ nelson <nelson(at)crynwr(dot)com> http://russnelson.com
Crynwr sells support for free software | PGPok | Government schools are so