missing doc

From: vincent leycuras <e97249(at)essec(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: missing doc
Date: 1999-08-12 08:01:25
Lists: pgsql-docs

Hi!
I just installed pgsql 6.4.2 on my mandrake 5.3 and it seems to be working
quite well.
My only problem is that the few hints you're giving on how to run it in the
INSTALL file are incomplete!! and the tutorials aren't precise enough. I
was really frustrated when I came across the sentence "... you get the
idea", about how to manage tables, and would like to find as quickly as
possible a REAL beginners' tutorial, teaching precisely how to insert data
into a table and so on...
Thanks!! Vincent