Re: [GENERAL] Slashdot...

From: Michael Simms <grim(at)argh(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org (The Hermit Hacker)
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Slashdot...
Date: 1999-07-30 01:37:57
Lists: pgsql-general

> Does anyone know what you have to do to get anything on slashdot? When
> v6.5 and v6.5.1 was released, I posted something to Slashdot announcing
> it, especially considering that the new MVCC code added by Vadim...

To get anything on /. you need to have a very big stick and live close
to rob so when he doesnt get round to posting information, you can
beat him with it.
If you dont live close to him, then the chances are about one in a
billion it will get posted. You could always email linus and get him
to mail rob, that will do it too {:-)

~M