C tuples

From: "Collin F(dot) Lynch" <clynch(at)water2(dot)cs(dot)umass(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: C tuples
Date: 1999-06-23 14:53:15
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Greetings, I'm attempting to write some custom C code to access tuples from within
the database, more particularly to return tuples. Externally I know that I can make use of the
psql sql access but what about internally? The programmer's refrence assures me that such a
thing is possible but refuses to elaborate.
Does anyone know how or where to obtain such elaboration.

Collin Lynch.