Announcement - SWIG based tcl interface (with asynch query)

From: Colin McCormack <colin(at)field(dot)medicine(dot)adelaide(dot)edu(dot)au>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Announcement - SWIG based tcl interface (with asynch query)
Date: 1999-05-31 02:07:13
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,

My apologies for posting the subscribe to the list (I hate it when I do that.)

Anyway, I wrote a very quick, very small Swig tcl8 interface to libpq, to get
facilities for asynchronous query and cancellation. It seems to work, it's
very light, and here it is:

ftp://field.medicine.adelaide.edu.au/pub/Outgoing/libtclpq.tgz

Please let me know what you think.

Colin.