Re: [DOCS] Nice web pages (and a couple of suggestions)

From: Kaare(at)webline(dot)dk, UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS(at)(dot)SYNTAX-ERROR
To: docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [DOCS] Nice web pages (and a couple of suggestions)
Date: 1999-02-26 06:15:46
Lists: pgsql-docs

A lot of nice things can be said about the web pages, but...

They're updated _very_ infrequently. Latest "news" is from Jan 4. and
before that there's another gap.

It would be nice if the news page was updated regularily. And yes, I
wouldn't mind maintaining it, except I don't have the news. Maybe there
is a developer's list I could join so I could extract news from there?