Postgresql 6.3.2-4

From: Kevin Knox <kknox(at)mis(dot)net>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgresql 6.3.2-4
Date: 1999-02-24 09:29:26
Lists: pgsql-ports

Dear Postgresql Team,

I finally had the need to configure and use Postgresql. In going
through the documentation you requested that I let you know if I got
it running or not. It appears to be working O.K.

I have Postgresql 6.3.2-4 installed. It shipped with RedHat Linux 5.1
in RPM format. It's all running on a Dell Latitude CP laptop computer
(Pentium 233). I didn't run the regression tests.

You asked! Thanks and take care.

... Kev

Kevin Knox, NSE
International Network Services - Raleigh, NC
Pager: (888) 779-7441
Pager & Email: page_kevin_knox(at)ins(dot)com