triggers (refint)

From: Werner Reisberger <wreis(at)datacomm(dot)ch>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: triggers (refint)
Date: 1999-02-21 17:38:10
Lists: pgsql-sql

Trying to use the function check_primary_key with the examples provided
in postresql 6.3.1 I am getting the error message

"fmgr_info: function 157189: cache lookup failed"

Apart from this problem I would like to extend the function of
check_foreign_key to delete the whole row instead of only the foreign_key.

I think it's possible to write a second trigger function which will delete
the whole row if the foreign_key field is null. Or do I need to customize
the refint source?

Werner