Re: [GENERAL] Postgres on BSDI-3.1u

From: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: ser(at)nsu(dot)ru (Sergei Chernev)
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Postgres on BSDI-3.1u
Date: 1999-02-01 04:45:14
Lists: pgsql-general

[Charset koi8-r unsupported, filtering to ASCII...]
> Hello,
>
> Does anybody know about supporting postgres on BSDI-3.1.
> I know it works well on BSDI-4.0 platform, but i have no this version
> yet.
> Current version (v6.4) of postgres does not work with PL/pgSQL and
> server crashing when i work with it via ODBC on BSDI-3.1.
> Compiling and installing postgres was quite clear and easy.

Should work fine except for pl/pgsql. There was some shared library
changes in bsdi 4.0, and I can not figure out what is wrong with the
code for 3.1. The code use to work on bsd 3.x, but I don't have that
anymore. Email me with all the informat, and I will work with you on
finding the cause.