From: andrea(at)acefinancial(dot)org
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: 1998-12-23 15:13:59
Lists: pgsql-bugs

One of America's Most Successful Marketing Experts Announces...

"Here's a Ground Floor Money-Making Opportunity So New, So Hot
and So Big, I Cranked Out an Amazing $1.1 Million in Sales...in Just
the First 2 Hours After Introducing It!

"There is so much untapped business just sitting here for the taking,
it's like LEGALLY printing money." If you're curious about MAKING
$6,000 or more in the next month or so, please read on

Dear Friend,

In my nearly 20 years in marketing, I've only seen it a handful of times:

A breakthrough, money-making business opportunity that's so NEW
people will be stampeding over each other to buy it, yet so SIMPLE
people say, "Why didn't I think of that?"

Even better, since this is a BRAND NEW money-making opportunity,
YOU can still get in on the GROUND FLOOR...Where the absolute
biggest money is made.

That's why I'm writing to you today. I DESPERATELY need your help
to introduce this amazing opportunity to millions of Americans who are
just waiting, cash in hand, to buy!

Whether they buy from you or somebody else depends on one thing...

You must carefully read this ENTIRE letter, every word.
Then, do exactly what I tell you to do...

I want to let you in on a little secret: The guys and gals who REALLY
MAKE IT... I'm not talking about making a few thousand extra dollars
here or there. I'm talking about the folks who make LIFESTYLE-
CHANGING TYPE MONEY (you know, the kind of money that puts
you in a big, new house or lets you cruise around in a luxury car...
gobs of money that lets you generously help friends or loved ones...
or allows you to work as much or little as you like)...

..those are always the folks WHO GOT THERE FIRST!

By that, I mean they were the FIRST to introduce a new product. The
FIRST to be waiting when a flood of orders showed up in their mailboxes.
The FIRST to make a ton of money on a TOTALLY NEW concept that
NOBODY ELSE IN AMERICA IS DOING!

A whole mess of people may have tried to get in later on in the game.
But it was those who got there FIRST who made the lion's share of the
money. Now, I invite you to be FIRST to...

Get on the Ground Floor of a Money-Creating
Opportunity You May NEVER See Again!

Why is this such a special, one-of-a-kind opportunity you DON'T
want to miss?

1) Over 185 million Americans WANT the state-of-the-art products
this opportunity provides. If they don't have them yet, you can bet
they'll want them (and need them) in the months ahead. That is not
just my gut feeling, it's a FACT!

2) Over 150,000 new customers are coming aboard every single
day in this market, showing unprecedented growth! Just imagine
if you got a fraction of that new business!

3) Nobody, and I mean nobody, else in America is turning this huge,
unstoppable, unlimited NEED into a fantastic money-making
opportunity like we are. There is no direct competition!

4) A creative financing breakthrough that's sheer genius makes
the products available to more Americans than ever before.
Even to those who never thought they could afford it.

5) It's a complete turn-key money-making system, backed by a
company that's growing probably faster than any other company
in America. In fact, annual sales are expected to hit 86 million after
just 26 months in business.

6) It's a hassle-free business opportunity. No inventory. No
employees. No rent. No training necessary. No red tape to get started.

7) It's the fastest way I've ever found to make $6,000 by bringing
in only 6 customers.

Want to find out more?

If you do, I urge you to STOP whatever you're doing, Email us at:
[ aceresponse(at)hotmail(dot)com ] for instructions and more information.
Then, sit back and READ to every juicy, exciting word.

IT CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE!

Since we first introduced this extraordinary program in early June,
response has been unbelievable. The phones and faxes have been
ringing off the hook.

The ABSOLUTE BEST TIME to get in is NOW... on the GROUND
FLOOR. If you wait, you may never get a chance again. I plan to
eventually send out this message to hundreds of thousands of people
like you who want to get out of the 9-to-5 grind and make some of
that LIFESTYLE-CHANGING TYPE MONEY I was talking about before...
BUT YOU'RE AMONG THE FIRST TO HEAR ABOUT IT, NOW,
BEFORE THE BIG RUSH!

So don't delay one more minute. Email us at:
[ aceresponse(at)hotmail(dot)com ]
for instructions and more information. I don't want you to miss out on the
NEWEST, most explosive money-making opportunity I've seen in years
and your chance to make $6,000 or much more in the coming months!
Get yourself the greatest gift of all this year...FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE

Thank You

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
This message complies with the proposed United States
Federal requirements for commercial e-mail bill, Section 301.

For additional info on this bill see:
http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/EMailAmendText.html

Required Sender Information:
Ace Financial Services
244 5TH Avenue STE 2546
New York, New York 10001
(718)291-0710

Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further
transmissions to you by the sender of this e-mail may be
stopped at NO COST to you by sending an email to
aceremove(at)hotmail(dot)com
with the word "remove" in the subject line.