Some obstacles

From: Kaare Rasmussen <kar(at)webline(dot)dk>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Some obstacles
Date: 1998-12-20 17:57:57
Lists: pgsql-general

After having toyed with PostgresQL for some time, I finally decided
that I will have time (selv delusion...) to do some real stuff.

So I walk right into the first problems

1. Views on UNIONS are not supported. When will they be supported? It's
one of the basic reasons to use views (when things gets too involved :-)

2. I can't seem to find my view after having added it. I mean - how do
I list it? It doesn't show up in a pg_dump :-(

To explain some things, maybe it's necessary to know that I still use
6.3 (because I run SuSE Linux 5.3).