Re: [HACKERS] JOIN syntax. Examples?

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)usa(dot)net>
To: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] JOIN syntax. Examples?
Date: 1998-12-11 08:24:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Dec 11, 1998 at 06:35:39AM +0000, Thomas G. Lockhart wrote:
> Does anyone have a commercial installation which has good support for
> SQL92 joins? I'd like to send some small test cases to verify that I
> understand what the behavior should be.

Would Oracle qualify? I hope to get the Linux trial version next week.

> Also, if anyone has worked with join syntax, outer joins especially, it
> would be great to get some test case contributions...

Hmm Oracle's version of outer joins is completely different from Informix.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Manager of the Western Branch Office, Datenrevision GmbH
work: Cuxhavener Str. 36, D-21149 Hamburg, Michael(dot)Meskes(at)datenrevision(dot)de