Help with MiXeD cAsE table names and triggers.

From: "Billy G(dot) Allie" <Bill(dot)Allie(at)mug(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org (Hackers PostgreSQL)
Subject: Help with MiXeD cAsE table names and triggers.
Date: 1998-11-25 06:23:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have not been able to resolve the problem with creating triggers on tables
that have mixed case names due to a lack of both time and knowledge of the
code involved. Can someone familar with that area of code assist by fixing
the problem or giving me pointers as to where I should look?

Any help would be appreciated.
--
____ | Billy G. Allie | Domain....: Bill(dot)Allie(at)mug(dot)org
| /| | 7436 Hartwell | Compuserve: 76337,2061
|-/-|----- | Dearborn, MI 48126| MSN.......: B_G_Allie(at)email(dot)msn(dot)com
|/ |LLIE | (313) 582-1540 |