Re: [INTERFACES] POSTOBDC

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)usa(dot)net>
To: Warren Craig <CWarren(at)iclretail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] POSTOBDC
Date: 1998-11-19 19:00:31
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Thu, Nov 19, 1998 at 01:22:43PM -0500, Warren Craig wrote:
> I have set up a couple of tables on Postgresql and I have installed
> PostODBC drivers on my NT 4.0 machine. I have been testing out the drivers
> by using MSQuery tool. In that tool if I pick the datasource as Postgres I
> get a list of tables, I can select a table and it shows all the columns for
> that table, but if I do a "Select *" for that table it doesn't work
> correctly. The only thing that I get back is the field "xmin" and no other
> fields. Any help would be appreciated. Has anybody got Access to link
> tables through PostODBC drivers correctly?

Would you tell us there version you use? I did run Access to access my
PostgreSQL DB earlier this year. Sorry, but I cannot test this anymore as I
don't have access to the machines anymore.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Manager of the Western Branch Office, Datenrevision GmbH
work: Cuxhavener Str. 36, D-21149 Hamburg