NetBSD/NS32K regression results

From: Jon Buller <jonb(at)metronet(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: NetBSD/NS32K regression results
Date: 1998-10-30 16:59:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

After rebuilding and retesting from a CVS update last night, I can
report that all tests passed with the following exceptions:

float8 has some problems with very large and very small numbers.
datetime and horology have some problems with 'current' and 'epoch'
which might (or might not) be related to the float8 problems.

I am quite impressed. Because of all of your work, I can do my
semester database project at home in PostgreSQL rather than on the
schools (extremely poorly managed) network and (OK as far as I can
tell) Oracle system.

Thanks much. I'll have more diffs when I figure out the problems.
Maybe for 6.4.1, maybe for 6.5 kinda depends on the bugs, and my
time, and how much that baby due on Jan 2 is going to keep me awake
at night 8-). (Our first one was really really bad about that for
a few months.)

Jon