Re: [HACKERS] Last call?

From: "Thomas A(dot) Szybist" <szybist(at)boxhill(dot)com>
To: "Thomas G(dot) Lockhart" <lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu>
Cc: Postgres Hackers List <hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, Postgres Documentation List <docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>, geek+(at)cmu(dot)edu, brook(at)trillium(dot)NMSU(dot)Edu, tih(at)hamartun(dot)priv(dot)no, rkirkpat(at)nag(dot)cs(dot)colorado(dot)edu, martin(at)biochemistry(dot)ucl(dot)ac(dot)uk, t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp, Keith Parks <emkxp01(at)mtcc(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>, dlw(at)seavme(dot)xroads(dot)com
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Last call?
Date: 1998-10-25 19:24:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I just gave today's (Oct 25) snapshot a try on Sparc Linux.
Looks good except datetime. I'm getting failures due to this type
of thing:

regression=> SELECT ('today'::datetime );
?column?
----------------------------
Sun Oct 25 00:00:00 1998 EDT
(1 row)

regression=> SELECT ('tomorrow'::datetime - '1 day'::timespan);
?column?
Sun Oct 25 01:00:00 1998 EDT
(1 row)

I *think* this may because we're not too far into EST yet.
Sound good?

My machine is Kernel is 2.0.29. Libc 5.3.12.

Tom Szybist
szybist(at)boxhill(dot)com