select * from ..;vacuum crashes

From: Tatsuo Ishii <t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Cc: t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp
Subject: select * from ..;vacuum crashes
Date: 1998-10-06 02:50:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

(I have changed the subject "delete from" to "select * from" )

As I reported,

select * from getting; vacuum;

does crash the backend with included test data.

This time I have tried:

begin;
select * from getting;
vacuum;
end;

and have a crash too.

(using current source tree + FreeBSD)

I think this should be added to the Open 6.4 items list.