pg_dump

From: "Ricardo AG Almeida" <ricardag(at)ag(dot)com(dot)br>
To: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_dump
Date: 1998-10-02 19:41:10
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

I am making backups using pg_dump, but if I have a need to restore one, I can destroydb, then
createdb, then use psql -e <database> < backup; but the permisson table for this database isn't
restored (all GRANTs are loose).

Is there any way to force pg_dump to save also the permissions table?

sds,

ricardo ag

Ricardo A G Almeida | ricardag(at)ag(dot)com(dot)br
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil | ricardag(at)elefante(dot)com(dot)br
AG SISTEMAS | http://www.ag.com.br
O ELEFANTE | http://www.elefante.com.br