Documentation updates for 6.4

From: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: docs(at)postgresql(dot)org (PostgreSQL-documentation), hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org (PostgreSQL-development)
Subject: Documentation updates for 6.4
Date: 1998-08-30 00:15:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I mentioned that people should send it documenation updates for the new
6.4 features.

Let me list the places that often have to be updated:

command-line arg printout from inside the program
psql help in psqlHelp.c
man pages
sgml docs

I am not suggesting you have to learn troff or sgml. If you just want
to give us some text describing the changes, Thomas or I can merge them
in.

Thomas, I am not totally aware of all the items in the sgml docs, so you
will have to be on the lookout for areas needing updating.

In the old days, we were not on top of this, and had many embarassing
problem reports of people looking for features that were undocumented.

--
Bruce Momjian | 830 Blythe Avenue
maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us | Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania 19026