Delphi 3 and Postgres

From: TSchoessow(at)t-online(dot)de (Thomas Schoessow)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Delphi 3 and Postgres
Date: 1998-08-16 07:02:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I' would like to connect my postgres database on a linux server with Delphi
3 Applikations,
which are located on Win95/98 Clients. I found an ODBC driver for postgres,
but very
helpful would be an example on how to realize a connection of these things,
as I'm not familiar
with ODBC..

Is there anybody out there (hehe, Pink Floyd -)) who might be willing to
send me some
sources, examples ??

Thanks

Thomas Schoessow