linux-elf-ppc template?

From: t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp
To: hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Cc: t-ishii(at)srapc451(dot)sra(dot)co(dot)jp
Subject: linux-elf-ppc template?
Date: 1998-06-22 01:50:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I have tried to build Jun 20 snapshot on my linux-ppc box and failed
to run configure. It seems the way for providing platform specific
templates is changed, and Linux or MkLnux/PPC specific template is now
required. Just copying the linux_sparc template as linux_ppc solved my
problem. I don't this is the correct solution, however.
--
Tatsuo Ishii
t-ishii(at)sra(dot)co(dot)jp