Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ODBC FAQ

From: Rudi Heitbaum <rudi(at)darx(dot)com(dot)au>
To: scrappy(at)hub(dot)org (The Hermit Hacker)
Cc: daveh(at)insightdist(dot)com, julie(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, patrice(at)idf(dot)net, pgsql-docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Re: ODBC FAQ
Date: 1998-04-21 09:20:57
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

> Okay, the impression I've been getting from the postings that
> Bryonn has been posting was that the newest version is available at your
> site, and, well, if we want to update the distribution, go out and grab a
> copy and update it...he's never said that outright, its just the way that
> its come across, especially since I've yet to see a patch across against
> the distribution...
>
> Sorry about the mis-impression...
>
> Now, are you adverse to merging the ODBC website as part of the
> whole PostgreSQL web site, so that all information is centralized and
> follows the same overall look/feel to it?

I believe it should be moved into the complete website. This allows
maintainence to be performed by a number of people (am I wrong).
Hopefully, contributions can be made by "Everybody" to improve the
site and FAQ lists. Whilst doing the web admin, I got very few pieces
of information to update the site with, and it why it is in its outdated
state.

I'm happy if people wish me to continue web admin to web admin, or am willing
to step down if that is what the majority wants.

Regards

Rudi

--
Rudi Heitbaum Ph: +61-3-9822 1216