Going on vacation

From: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)topsystem(dot)de>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org (PostgreSQL Hacker)
Subject: Going on vacation
Date: 1998-03-27 16:53:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'll be going on vacation on Monday, so don't expect much from me for the
next 2.5 weeks. As for ecpg, I'm currently rewriting the parser from
scratch. It was too much work to get it into sync with the backend parser.
Therefore I tore it down and built it new by using gram.y and scan.l.
Currently I can parse exec sql declare blocks and the exec sql whenever
statement. That's it. But I'm confident that the most diffcult part is
already finished since it does already use a lex file very similar to
scan.l.

If anyone's interested in working on that part, please tell me and I will
mail you my source tree. I will read and answer mail at least once over the
weekend before actually leaving.

Other than that I wish you some nice working weeks. :-)

See you again April 16th.

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes(at)topsystem(dot)de | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20