[teo@flex.ro: [QUESTIONS] New version of PgAccess released - 0.80]

From: Brook Milligan <brook(at)trillium(dot)NMSU(dot)Edu>
To: hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [teo@flex.ro: [QUESTIONS] New version of PgAccess released - 0.80]
Date: 1998-02-23 15:31:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Marc,

Did you get this message. New version to go into 6.3.

Cheers,
Brook

Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 17:18:34 +0200
From: Constantin Teodorescu <teo(at)flex(dot)ro>
To: PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
CC: PostgreSQL Questions <pgsql-questions(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Sender: owner-pgsql-questions(at)hub(dot)org

Hello all,

is good to be back again :-) because last week I've got a flue , I had
to stay at home but fortunatelly I succeded getting a notebook with me
and worked a little bit at PgAccess again.

What's new in this 0.80 version of PgAccess ?

The most important thing is that I introduced the form design module.
It's in an early alpha stage but I intend to make it full functional
until the next PostgreSQL 6.3 official release so it could be included
in the CD distribution. BTW, when should this happen ? Also, I would
like to release it a week or two before in order to get some feed-back
from users.

I didn't succeed trying to make Visual Tcl to work as a module of
PgAccess so I decided to reinvent the wheel and writing a tiny and less
performant form designer of my own. It wouldn't be certainly better
than Vtcl but it would be quite good for database forms designing. Also,
I would like to improve it in that direction, because it deals with
databases, tables, etc.

More information on http://www.flex.ro/pgaccess/forms.html

You can download the last version (as always) from
http://www.flex.ro/pgaccess or by ftp from ftp.flex.ro/pub/pgaccess

I am burning getting some reply's from any of you :-)

All the best,
- --
Constantin Teodorescu
FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA