Re: [HACKERS] A small type extension example for the contrib directory (fwd)

From: Brett McCormick <brett(at)abraxas(dot)scene(dot)com>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] A small type extension example for the contrib directory (fwd)
Date: 1998-01-25 15:21:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I think it's great for the distribution! speaking of which, I've
written some more datetime routines which I think are pretty basic.
One just returns the datetime as the number of seconds since the epoch
(why wasn't that possible?) and the other is an interface to the
strftime function call, to custom format date strings... what should
the function names be called? right now i've got datetime2seconds &
strfdatetime.. any other suggestions? and where should I submit the
code?