Re:Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bug: ERROR: invalid cache ID: 42 CONTEXT: parallel worker

From: jimmy <mpokky(at)126(dot)com>
To: "Thomas Munro" <thomas(dot)munro(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re:Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Bug: ERROR: invalid cache ID: 42 CONTEXT: parallel worker
Date: 2018-09-03 03:10:33
Lists: pgsql-bugs

hi,I exported the data into the normal postgresql table from foreign table by oracle_fdw.
Now I use four normal tables to query data, not use foreign table .
but it still throws the error like below:
So I think maybe that is not much related with oracle_fdw, because I use the normal tables of Postgresql to query data.
--------------------------------------
ERROR: invalid cache ID: 42 CONTEXT: parallel worker
SQL 状态:XX000
I test the same sql in postgres-bigsql-10.5 for windows version, that still throws the error like above.
and the quantity of these tables' field are very large , every tables has more than 800 fields.
Would it make these errors .
Or maybe would the sql I execute has some mistakes.
I am confused.What is wrong.
The sql has been provided before.
I use some unique table indexs like this:
create unique index tableB_id1 on tableB(x);