peoblem when creating a community account

From: 吴非 <wufeinuaa(at)126(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: peoblem when creating a community account
Date: 2018-10-19 05:38:49
Lists: pgsql-www

hello,everyone,

I am a user of postgres and wanna to create a postgres community account.

But on the sign up page, i got the message below:

"Captcha field is required."
What confusing me is that the captcha picture did not show up and either input box.

I have tried refresh the page , change browser and update flash and so on. But did not works.

So,anyone can help me out?
thanks a lot~

| |
nuaawufei