Re: NullPointerException when calling ResultSet.absolute(int)

From: Clemens Eisserer <linuxhippy(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: NullPointerException when calling ResultSet.absolute(int)
Date: 2005-08-31 18:35:17
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

> > Does that mean that the whole data is fetched from the server as soon
> > as I use scrollable result-sets?
>
> That's right.

Hmm sad ... so I'll implement it with the last()->getRow technique if
it does not make any difference.
I wonder how hard this would be to implement, is it more than just
caching the already fetched rows - and how much does postgresql's
native protocol has support for this task?

Where can I get the current jdbc-sourcecode?

Thank you in advance, lg Clemens