Announcement: I'm joining Great Bridge

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Announcement: I'm joining Great Bridge
Date: 2000-07-31 23:31:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I'd like to inform the pghackers community that I've accepted an offer
of employment from Great Bridge. I expect to be doing essentially
the same sort of work I've been doing on Postgres for the last two
years; except that now I'll be able to do it full-time rather than
just in my spare time.

I think this is a great opportunity to help move the project forward.

I want to assure everyone that I will continue to work with the good
of the overall Postgres project in mind, and not just for the benefit
of one company.