One more simple question...

From: Dmitri Touretsky <dmitri(at)listsoft(dot)ru>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: One more simple question...
Date: 2000-11-26 18:35:02
Lists: pgsql-novice

Goot time of the day again!

Yesterday I forgot to ask one more of the stupid newbe questions: is
there a way to change ownership of the database/table? Sure I can
create new table under different user, transfer content, than rename
tables, but may be there is an easier way?

Thank you in advance for responce!

Best regards,
Dmitri ( mailto:dmitri(at)listsoft(dot)ru )

New SOFT daily: http://www.listsoft.ru/
http://www.listsoft.com/
---