New Laptop

From: "Tim Bruce" <timsnews(at)tbruce(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New Laptop
Date: 2008-02-22 20:37:48
Lists: pdxpug

I made a comment last night about the three new laptops that were out....
The Asus Eee PC, the Everex Cloudbook, and a third one with a larger
keyboard that I was awaiting. The laptop that I was thinking of is the
new HP 2133. A link to more information about it is at Engadget
(http://www.engadget.com/2008/02/19/hps-umpc-2133-revealed/).

Hope this info helps those looking at new systems (and yes, it is supposed
to support Linux....but I don't know anything more about it).

Tim
--
Timothy J. Bruce

visit my Website at: http://www.tbruce.com