Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?

From: Andre Lopes <lopes80andre(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: John DeSoi <desoi(at)pgedit(dot)com>
Cc: "Raymond C(dot) Rodgers" <sinful622(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?
Date: 2010-02-15 18:23:39
Lists: pgsql-general

I have contacted again the support center on a2hosting.com and the answer
was that is no manual creation of triggers on PostgreSQL, bu the guy have
send to me a link with MySQL information about the subject,
https://support.a2hosting.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=500

There are more a2hosting customers here that can create Triggers?

Best Regards,