Re: sslinfo extension - add notbefore and notafter timestamps

From: Cary Huang <cary(dot)huang(at)highgo(dot)ca>
To: "Daniel Gustafsson" <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Cc: "PostgreSQL Hackers" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: sslinfo extension - add notbefore and notafter timestamps
Date: 2023-06-30 18:12:03
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> This needs to adjust the tests in src/test/ssl which now fails due to SELECT *
> returning a row which doesn't match what the test was coded for.

Thank you so much for pointing out. I have adjusted the extra ssl test to account for the extra columns returned. It should not fail now.

> The new patchset isn't updating contrib/sslinfo/meson with the 1.3 update so it
> fails to build with Meson.

Thanks again for pointing out, I have adjusted the meson build file to include the 1.3 update

Please see attached patches for the fixes.
Thank you so much!

Cary Huang
HighGo Software Inc. (Canada)
cary(dot)huang(at)highgo(dot)ca
www.highgo.ca

Attachment Content-Type Size
v3-0001-sslinfo-add-notbefore-and-notafter-timestamps.patch application/octet-stream 6.9 KB
v3-0002-pg-stat-ssl-add-notbefore-and-notafter-timestamps.patch application/octet-stream 15.3 KB