How do I retrieve/reset my wiki password?

From: Joshua Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How do I retrieve/reset my wiki password?
Date: 2012-05-15 20:13:56
Lists: pgsql-www

All,

Apparently the passwords to the wiki aren't the same a our community account, and I've lost mine out of my browser. However, there's no reset/retrieve password link on the PostgreSQL wiki. So how do I fix my password?

I need to post the minutes from the clustering meeting, so I'd like to get this resolved soon.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.