Re: Shared memory and memory context question

From: "Mark Woodward" <pgsql(at)mohawksoft(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Shared memory and memory context question
Date: 2006-02-06 03:37:24
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi!!

I was just browsing the message and saw yours. I have actually written a
shared memory system for PostgreSQL.

I've done some basic bench testing, and it seems to work, but I haven't
given it the big QA push yet.

My company, Mohawk Software, is going to release a bunch of PostgreSQL
extenssions for text search, shared memory, interfacing, etc.

Here's the source for the shared module. Mind you, it has not been through
rigerous QA yet!!! Also, this is the UNIX/Linux/SHM version, the Win32
version has not been written yet.

http://www.mohawksoft.org

Attachment Content-Type Size
sharedval.c text/x-csrc 16.0 KB