Re: Types not exported/restored

From: BIBICO <bpvelonza(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Types not exported/restored
Date: 2008-07-11 09:48:27
Lists: pgadmin-support

First of all, thank you for your response, i deeply appreciate :)

The backup/restore process just went ok, no error message but some columns
of tables are not exported/restored. The Types at the 1st pic is 57 and the
restored one is 0. I have here the screenshots showing that some columns are
missing in the restored database.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18400275/db_source.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p18400275/db_restored.jpg

Another interesting output that i've tested ( since i'm going nuts figuring
things out), i installed PosgreSQL 8.3 on the source computer and restored
the database in question. What happened was, Types is also 0, but the
columns were complete! amazing! :) Im not so sure if the missing columns are
what we call foreign keys. This is the content of the dependent type(pls see
the grayed window in both pics). I'm wondering if this is the one causing
the problem or could be some other things...