Re: BUG #14522: plpythonu, missed filenode

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: pasquini(dot)matteo(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #14522: plpythonu, missed filenode
Date: 2017-02-01 18:56:55
Lists: pgsql-bugs

pasquini(dot)matteo(at)gmail(dot)com writes:
> got: [...] "base/23417/2659":no such file or directory
> sqlcode : 58P01
> while using plpython functions, usually after 2nd call of a plpython
> function.

You're not really going to get any responses to this if you don't provide
a self-contained, reproducible test case. It may well be a "so don't do
that" case anyway --- running arbitrary Python code inside a PG backend
strikes me as a seriously dangerous thing to do, especially given Python's
lack of any safe sandbox mode. (An example is that allowing the backend
process to become multithreaded would almost certainly break things.)
But without knowing what your Python code is doing, there's no way to
investigate.