Re: SELECT INTO TABLE busted?

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: SELECT INTO TABLE busted?
Date: 1999-02-05 18:07:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us> writes:
>> I'm seeing several other regress failures that seem to be caused by
>> the same SELECT INTO problem.

> One idea. Can you cvs a version before the temp table stuff, and see if
> they pass?

They were all passing a week or so ago. Since it works for you (and
apparently for the rest of the crew), I have to assume there's some
platform-dependent bug in the new temp table stuff. I'll try to dig
into it tomorrow --- but if you have any thoughts about the most likely
places to look, please let me know.