Re: Database schema diff

From: Pavel Golub <pavel(at)microolap(dot)com>
To: Michal Novotny <michal(dot)novotny(at)trustport(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Database schema diff
Date: 2015-10-15 13:44:05
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello, Michal.

Take a look in MicroOLAP Database Designer for PostgreSQL.

You may use it in such way:
1. Reverse Engineering for existent database
2. Apply some changes
3. Modify database - you will get SQL script with all changes

http://microolap.com/products/database/postgresql-designer/

--
With best wishes,
Pavel mailto:pavel(at)gf(dot)microolap(dot)com