plperl status

From: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <plperlng-devel(at)pgfoundry(dot)org>
Subject: plperl status
Date: 2004-07-08 19:28:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I will be away from the 9th to the 16th or 17th of July, and will have no
net access during that time. I'm hoping that in the meantime other
interested people will pick up the remaining tasks (docs, test suite, fix
for 'select foo() when foo returns a composite, other bugs).

I will try to get the cvs repo on pgfoundry brought up to date with my tree
before I leave.

cheers

andrew