Re: Slony in pgAdmin

From: "Freddy91 (sent by Nabble(dot)com)" <lists(at)nabble(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Slony in pgAdmin
Date: 2005-12-06 10:57:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I am very interested in using pgadmin to configure my Slony-I.
I have the same kind of problem.
But I would like to know if it is possible to use pgadmin running under Windows to configure a slony on a Suse machine.
--
Sent from the PostgreSQL - pgadmin hackers forum at Nabble.com:
http://www.nabble.com/Slony-in-pgAdmin-t320346.html#a1811367