Interfacing postgresql running on an embedded processor

From: MicazMAK <emoazzam(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Interfacing postgresql running on an embedded processor
Date: 2007-03-06 10:03:03
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi
I am running postgresql on an embedded processor board(stargate board). Database is usesd ot store sensors information like temp,light etc. I want to connect to the database using my application in c and make queries. Can someone suggest how this can be done.
( i am trying to use libpq)

Regards
Moazzam