Re: About a recently-added message

From: "Euler Taveira" <euler(at)eulerto(dot)com>
To: "Amit Kapila" <amit(dot)kapila16(at)gmail(dot)com>, "Kyotaro Horiguchi" <horikyota(dot)ntt(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: About a recently-added message
Date: 2024-02-14 14:20:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Feb 14, 2024, at 8:45 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
> Now, I am less clear about whether to quote "logical" or not in the
> above message. Do you have any suggestions?

The possible confusion comes from the fact that the sentence contains "must be"
in the middle of a comparison expression. For pg_createsubscriber, we are using

publisher requires wal_level >= logical

I suggest to use something like

slot synchronization requires wal_level >= logical

--
Euler Taveira
EDB https://www.enterprisedb.com/